- The object of the search is the publication of descriptions of the Eurasian patent document (application or patent) or notices related to changes in their legal status. The type of publication is set by marking the publication of interest (by default, all types of publications of descriptions to Eurasian applications and patents are marked).
- To search for all publications related to a particular patent document (patent or application), it is necessary to specify its number in the field (11), the mark in the list of publications descriptions or notices do not need to be put.
- To search for all publications related to a specific Eurasian application (including publications related to a patent issued under this application), it is necessary to specify the application number in the field (22), the mark in the list of publications descriptions or notices do not need to be put.
- The search can be carried out by one parameter or by several parameters at once (logical condition "And"). Only one value can be specified for each parameter.
- If * is specified after the input field, the search is performed by the occurrence of a substring or phrase, if not - by the exact value.
- To search for Notices and additional fields of the bibliography, it is necessary to put a mark in the appropriate fields of the search form.