Information on the Acceptance of Eurasian Applications for Industrial Designs
On June 1, 2021 at 10:00 MSK, the Eurasian Patent Office will start accepting applications for the grant of Eurasian patents for industrial designs, including applications filed in electronic form through the EAPO-ONLINE system.
Following documents related to the drafting and filing of Eurasian industrial design applications are posted on the web portal of the Eurasian Patent Organization (available in Russian only):
- Rules and Requirements Related to the Application for the Grant of a Eurasian Industrial Design Patent
- Patent Regulations under the Eurasian Patent Convention (Part II. Industrial Designs)
- Statute on Fees of the Eurasian Patent Organization for Legally Significant
- Other Actions Performed in Relation to Eurasian Design Applications and Eurasian Design Patents
- the application form for the grant of a Eurasian industrial design patent in PDF format, as well as a web form of the application
Currently, the States party to the Protocol on the Protection of Industrial Designs are the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Republic of Armenia, the Russian Federation and the Republic of Kazakhstan.